Blazingly Fast Internet & Crystal Clear Voice. In a Class by Itself.
|ATG 5000 Product Summary||Gogo Biz® in-flight Internet service on a standalone basis|
Gogo Biz Voice service is coming soon!
|Who is it for?||Business aviators who want a high-speed Internet connection, with optional ground-quality voice service in the US.|
Business aviators who want to add a high-speed Internet connection, alongside an existing voice solution. No need to remove any equipment.
Perhaps you’ve considered high-speed Internet for your aircraft, but did not require an integrated voice and data solution. Maybe you simply want the best possible quality voice calls (coming soon) over the U.S. and portions of Alaska. Or maybe you need both Internet and voice for a smaller aircraft. In any of these scenarios, the Aircell ATG 5000 is the perfect in-flight option.
Surf the Internet and talk on the phone at the same time. Send and receive email with attachments. Log into your computer VPN using your own laptop or PDA. And stay as connected as you are on the ground.
The ATG 5000 can go alongside a voice solution from any manufacturer – or operate without a voice solution for customers who only want Internet service.
ATG 5000 SPECIFICATIONS
ARINC 404A 3/8 ATR short, 3 MCU
|12.62" L x 3.56" W x 7.62" H
(32.0 cm x 9.0 cm x 19.4 cm)
|WEIGHT||11.40 lb (5.2 kg)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||28 VDC, 80 W typ. 150 W max.|
AIRCELL AIR-TO-GROUND ANTENNA
The ATG installation package includes two belly-mounted, air-to-ground antennas.
|Specifications||• Volume: 5.9” L x 4.2” W x 6.5” H|
(14.9 cm x 10.7 cm x 16.5 cm)
• Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
|Typical Applications||This belly-mounted antenna makes it possible, in most cases, for the aircraft interior headliners remain in place during installation, saving labor and shortening downtime. The ATG 4000 installation package is very simple and lightweight.|
ATG 5000 Overview
- Standalone equipment for use with Gogo Biz in-flight Internet service
- Operates alongside any manufacturer's voice solution or without a voice solution
- Fast mobile broadband connection speeds via a seamless nationwide network of ground stations
- Crystal-clear voice calls (coming soon)
- Wi-Fi or wired connection
- Use your laptop, smartphone or PDA wirelessly
- Full continental U.S. coverage above 10,000 feet AGL and portions of Alaska; Canada coming soon
- Simple and lightweight for laborsaving installation
- Affordable service, unlimited and usage-based options