Gogo Biz Internet and
|ATG 5000 Product Summary||Gogo Biz® in-flight Internet and voice service on a standalone basis|
|Who is it for?|
Business aviators who want a full Internet and voice connection in the Continental U.S. and portions of Alaska and Canada.
Perhaps you've considered an integrated Internet and voice solution for your aircraft. Maybe you already have a voice solution and need to add in-flight Internet. In either of these scenarios, the ATG 5000 is the perfect in-flight option.
Surf the Internet and talk on the phone at the same time. Send and receive email with attachments. Log into your computer VPN using your own laptop, tablet or smartphone. Enjoy seamless coverage aboard any aircraft across the Continental U.S. and portions of Alaska and Canada. And stay as connected as you are on the ground.
The ATG 5000 can function:
- As an integrated voice and data solution
- Alongside a voice solution from any manufacturer
- Without voice for customers who only want in-flight Internet service
ATG 5000 SPECIFICATIONS
ARINC 404A 3/8 ATR short, 3 MCU
|12.62" L x 3.56" W x 7.62" H
(32.0 cm x 9.0 cm x 19.4 cm)
|WEIGHT||11.40 lb (5.2 kg)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||28 VDC, 80 W typ. 150 W max.|
AIRCELL AIR-TO-GROUND ANTENNA
The ATG installation package includes two belly-mounted, air-to-ground antennas.
|Specifications||• Volume: 5.9” L x 4.2” W x 6.5” H|
(14.9 cm x 10.7 cm x 16.5 cm)
• Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
|Typical Applications||This belly-mounted antenna makes it possible, in most cases, for the aircraft interior headliners remain in place during installation, saving labor and shortening downtime. The ATG 4000 installation package is very simple and lightweight.|
Until now, airplane handsets have been, well, airplane handsets. The Gogo OnePhone changes all that. It's sleek, sophisticated and designed exclusively for aircraft.
ATG 5000 Overview
- Standalone equipment for use with Gogo Biz in-flight Internet and voice service
- Fast mobile broadband connection speeds via a seamless nationwide network of ground stations
- Wi-Fi or wired connection
- Use your laptop, tablet or smartphone wirelessly
- Simple and lightweight for laborsaving installation
- Coverage in the Continental U.S. and portions of Alaska and Canada, starting at 10,000 ft above ground level (or higher)
- Affordable service plans